Fall Back to Health 2021
Aug 20th 2021
Here we are, yet again!
Fall Back to Health is not only our final 30 day challenge of the year, but is also always my favorite. And you wanna know why?
Because I always need it!
It's the time of year that we all crave routine, structure, and more focus on our health. And all the flavors of Fall that make it so easy are always included in our plan!
Our endocrine systems take a hit with all the Summer fun we have. Too many late nights? Too many treats and drinks? Whatever it is, some attention to our hormones is always a huge help, which we plan on doing this round too.
Fall Back to Health starts Tuesday, SEPTEMBER 7th! Challenge materials will be emailed August 31st to give you plenty of time to plan, shop and prep before we start.
Inside this challenge, you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to:
- Individual Metabolic Assessment by the Cara Clark Nutrition team - the questionnaire you'll complete after registration
- 2 week Cleanse meal plan with 4 days of transitioning trigger foods back in
- 1 week meal plan based on individual caloric needs
- 1 week quick and flexible meal plan
- Food exchange list & other important references
- Grocery shopping list & meal prep guide
- Weekly email check-ins
- Food and exercise logs
- NEW Workouts!
- Overall wellness, tips & activities
- Facebook online group support & accountability
- One month of expert nutrition guidance
PLUS! Hormone Health (all ages and stages) with Dr. Kaisa Coppola, DC
In a world that seems to be ever-changing, why not work to understand our own ever-changing ways--hormones! This is a good time of year to push the reset button on our hormones. What happens when we apply a little effort to our hormone system? We have more energy, sleep better at night, our skin improves and so do our moods! Sometimes we can even see a shift in how our bodies retain fat just by making a couple adjustments to improve our hormonal health.
We will be talking about: Cycle Syncing, Seed Cycling, Shifting Hormone Stages, AND MORE!
Dr. Kaisa will lead us through some 'Ask the Dr.' in relation to hormones as well!
We invite you to join us in our final 30 day challenge of the year. We are so proud of what we've put together for you and hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity.